Right from the grand architecture to lavish experiences, Marina Bay Sands in Singapore is exceptional in each and every aspect. While Marina Bay is already a prominent attraction in Singapore, the three iconic towers of the grand hotel have added even more glam and glitz to the whole place. One of the world’s top 40 largest hotels and most expensive casino stand-alone property, the luxury hotel is the king of superlatives. Not just this, the hotel also boasts of the world’s largest rooftop infinity pool.
Top Experiences to Have at Marina Bay Sands In Singapore
Singapore has many interesting places to visit and things to do but Marina Bay Sands hotel is an experience in itself. Here is all the information and the must-have experiences at Marina Bay Sands that you should tick off your list the next time you are holidaying in Singapore.
1. Marina Bay Sands Skypark : Be on top of the world
Marina Bay Sands Skypark is an iconic wooden deck on the top of the hotel from where you can have an exhilarating eagle eye view over the whole city. From the world’s largest rooftop infinity pool to the observation deck area, Marina Bay Sands SkyPark in Singapore is something to die for. Located at the 57th level, the architectural marvel is complemented with a glittering skyline and world-class luxuries. Of all the instagrammable spots in Singapore, this one tops the charts. Live the good life while sipping on your favorite champagne in the Marina Bay Sands Pool and looking over the breathtaking sunset.
2. Marina Bay Sands Casino : Play your luck
One of the activities you can enjoy at Marina Bay Sands in Singapore is splurging your money at the Casino. And the take the casino scenes really seriously. The four-level casino offers more than 20 games at the game tables to suit all the players. Apart from that, the casino even has more than 200 games available in our High Limit, Ruby, and Paiza areas. If you love risk and gambling, Marina Bay Sands Casino in Singapore is one of the best places to play your luck. Who knows you might have a stroke of luck?
Facts about Marina Bay Sands in Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore height: 207 m
- Number of floors: 55
- Number of rooms: 2,561 rooms
- Marina Bay Sands Price: $8 billion dollars, making it one of the expensive stand-alone integrated resort property
- ArtScience Museum is built upon a sustainable model of rainwater harvesting and recycling them for use in the building’s restrooms.
- Its casino is the world’s largest atrium casino with 600 table games, 2500 slot machines, and, 35 private gaming rooms.
- It also boasts of the world’s highest rooftop infinity pool elevated 200 m above the ground.
The iconic Marina Bay Sands in Singapore is a place where you can discover the true meaning of luxury, leisure and life. A hotel so grand, you ought to make a visit once in your lifetime. Singapore is a destination of exciting experiences and heart-throbbing attractions. Marina Bay in Singapore and especially Marina Bay Sands should be on the top of your list when you take a trip to Singapore.